Hero's Winter Snow-Ball
February 16, 2018
- We regret to advise that the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation has terminated our relationship with the fundraising company, Health & Charity.
- Health & Charity organized February’s inaugural Hero's Winter Snow-Ball and had invited the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation to participate as one of three event beneficiaries.
- We have subsequently learned that Health & Charity works on a percentage commission based on contributions (as opposed to a flat fee basis.)
- In accordance with the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethical Principles and Standards, the Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation does not pay finder’s fees, commissions or percentage compensation based on contributions and discourages those with whom we work from doing so.
- Accordingly, we will not accept any proceeds from the February event.
- We thank you for your continued support of the Perley Rideau.