We are hiring: Development Manager
he Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation is a fully independent, registered charity that raises funds to help The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centre provide seniors and Veterans every opportunity to enjoy healthy, fulfilling and dignified lives. The Perley Rideau Foundation is the fundraising arm of the Health Centre and is seeking a motivated and team-oriented individual for the full-time position of:
Development Manager, Foundation
Full-time – some evenings and weekends required
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development Manager will manage the Annual Giving program, actively participate in Major Gifts revenue generation and execute Capital Campaign activities. The emphasis will be placed on the solicitation of new donors and retaining/upgrading current donors by ensuring effective donor centered and volunteer centered cultivation, stewardship, recognition. The Manager of Development will also be responsible for Communication (website, newsletter, social media, annual report, digital donor board).The Manager of Development will supervise the Development Coordinator and the Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will have
- a University degree or community college diploma in a related field or equivalent background in fundraising;
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) accreditation is an asset;
- minimum 5 years’ experience in fundraising with a track record of success in securing 5 figure gifts;
- thorough working knowledge of Raiser’s Edge software;
- demonstrated prospect identification, research, and proposal writing experience; and
- excellent communication skills, written and verbal; public speaking skills.
Compensation Range: $69,236 - $84,237 plus benefits package
Resumes may be forwarded by 4:00 p.m. on July 26, 2019 to:
Delphine Haslé, Executive Director
The Perley and Rideau Veterans’ Health Centre Foundation
1750 Russell Road, Ottawa, ON K1G 5Z6
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For candidates selected for consideration, the Perley Rideau, upon request, will make reasonable accommodation for any disability-related needs with respect to the recruitment process and materials.